Friday, January 15, 2010

Feeling defeated!  While ordering pizza for the family tonight, my 2 year old decided the carpet needed to be a new shade of gold.  He used my good Holbein Matte paint and made a HUGE mess on the carpet and himself.  I guess we worked quickly enough because the area seems ok and I got it off of his clothes.  I LOVE working with acrylic paint but it is also a HAZARD with little ones around.  Luckily, he didn't eat any!!  Back to painting or at least thinking about painting...sigh.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:49 PM

    don't let that defeated feeling trick you...there's usually something good it's trying to keep you from. fight for it! don't give in...you have what it takes, megan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks to me like artistic talent runs in the family. Likely you'll look back someday on this golden moment as one of your favorite memories! :-)

    ReplyDelete

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails