Sunday, October 03, 2010

simple jack o'lantern

Not feeling well...been in bed for 2 days but I think I'm on the mend.  As I sit and listen to my husband sawing away on his coffin creation (we'll use it in our haunted house) and my children laughing,  I find myself wishing I had my energy back.  Couple more days and I'll feel myself again-- I HATE being sick (it's hard to slow down when you're used to being a busy mom!).  Halloween is just around the corner and I always draw a jack o'lantern or two (or 20!).  Here's one for you.  I hope you are having fun getting ready for Fall.  We are -- or at least 4 of us are ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Megan, I hope you are on the mend and feel much better again. I like your jack o'lantern and hope you'll be able to draw/paint another one or two (or twenty)! *smiles* Take care!

    ReplyDelete

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails