Monday, December 28, 2009

Newest painting...still going with the Bizarres






I'm still at it with these faces.  I'm just trying to spread myself out a little and see if I can be somewhat consistent with some seasonal things.  I'm working on some Valentine ideas.  I'd like to make the jump to selling on Etsy.  Any ideas, tips, help for printing these?  I'm worried about packaging and not knowing how or what to do.  If anyone has some ideas, please let me know.  I'll be googling ase well to see what others have done. 





Hope everyone had an awesome Christmas.  We actually had a white Christmas -- here in Texas, that is RARE.  In fact, it's been almost 90 years since that has happened in north Texas.  Here are some amazing photos:





My MOM!!



Me and my two year old, Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails