Saturday, March 13, 2010

I FOUND HER!! I FOUND HER!


I thought that I had lost this little painting when I went out of town wayyyyy back in November.  I was almost finished when I went out of town.  When I got back, I could NOT find her.  She was stashed with all of my scraps of paper.  I'm so happy that I found her and was able to finish this today.  It's weird when you work on a painting at two very different times in your art progress....I was painting DAILY back then and now I'm lucky if I get to paint once or twice a week!  Daily is way better for your artistic flow.  I just can't do it right now.  Potty training my son is zapping all of my energy!!  Well, enjoy this little lady.  I used torn paper, acrylic paint, markers, pigment ink with some stamps, markers, gel pen and GRAPHITE!!
Woo hoo!! 

4 comments:

  1. lovely artwork and nice find...congrats on the completion of job well done. you ought to be proud!
    xxxooo
    briedah
    www.briedah.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog and Your work is so happy and wonderful.
    I will be back to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower to your wonderful blog!!!! Love your work!!! And recycling!
    SuZiW

    ReplyDelete

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails