Tuesday, March 16, 2010

King Comb Over


King Comb Over
Originally uploaded by meganhoover
Trying to finish up some projects I thought I'd lost. Originally I had him in a striped t-shirt but it didn't look right...of course, he has green hair and maybe that doesn't look "right" either! HA! I don't care. Sometimes I make choices in my art that others would not even think to make and I'm getting more comfortable with that. I'm really focusing on what I think is fun and worrying less about outside influences. I love color, blending, shading, and the unexpected. Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:58 AM

    I just adore your art. So full of fun and colours. Fabulous!
    Your video's are fantastic, everyone likes them so much!

    Hope you have a great week!

    Hugs!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. King Comb Over :) I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this guys crown, btw thanks for stopping by our blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic Megan! So great that you are allowing yourself to be you and paint what you love and think is fun. Very inspiring. Niki xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a riot! I love the humor and colors - good for you, always go with your heart and follow your instincts, they're usually right!

    ReplyDelete

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails